NF Mail is a simple and confidential way to email your customers! When you send NF Mail, the person you write to only sees your Member Name and never your real email address.
In order to protect customers from unwanted email, Flirts may only send mail to members on their My Customers list. A customer will only appear on a Flirt's My Customers list once the customer has placed a call, sent a mail to the Flirt, or clicked on one of the Flirt's Payment Mail ("Buy Now") Buttons. And in order to send mail, all members must have a valid credit card on file with NiteFlirt. If you haven't yet added your credit card info to your account, you can do so here.
NF Mail Center
Your NF Mail Center is where you'll go to read and send NF Mail, and review the mail you've already sent. To access your NF Mail Center, click on the Mail icon in the Flirt Center section of My Account.
Types of NF Mail
The 5 different types of NF Mail are:
- Regular Mail lets you send simple messages and attachments. The recipient will receive an NF Mail with the message you write and it won't cost anything to open it.
- Tribute Mail allows customers to send a Tribute (like a cash gift) to a Flirt along with a message. As soon as the mail is sent, the money is automatically transferred from the sender's account to the recipient's account. Only customers can send a Tribute mail.
- Payment Request Mail lets you request payment from a member for the amount of money you specify. Any content contained in the message will be viewable and money will only be exchanged if the recipient accepts your request for payment. Send a Payment Request mail if you simply want to collect money. You keep 70% of the sales from Payment Request Mails.
- Pay-to-View Mail lets you write a message, include an attached file if you wish, and indicate the price you'd like to charge a customer to view the message's contents, which will not be viewable until a customer agrees to pay. Send a Pay-to-View Mail when you don't want a customer to be able to view the contents of your message without paying for them. It's particularly useful for sending small deliverables such as membership information, a photograph or video, or a customized fantasy. You keep 70% of the sales from Pay-to-View Mail.
- Offer Mail is a great way to invite your customers to come back for more! You can send invitations with 1 to 5 free minutes to be redeemed like coupons -- customers can call for those minutes at no cost. For more information about Offer Mails, click here.
If you don't want your NF Mail forwarded to your personal email address, you can adjust your Mail Delivery preference in the Options tab in the NF Mail Center.