At NiteFlirt, keeping our members' personal information private and secure is a priority to us. Our Security Exploit Bounty program will reward you for the responsible disclosure of any security flaw or vulnerability you find. Responsible disclosure includes, but is not limited to:
- Accessing or exposing only customer data that is your own.
- Avoiding scanning techniques that are likely to cause degradation of service to other customers (e.g. by overloading the site).
- Keeping within the guidelines of our Terms Of Service.
- Keeping details of vulnerabilities secret until NiteFlirt has been notified and had a reasonable amount of time to fix the vulnerability.
- In order to be eligible for a bounty, your submission must be accepted as valid by NiteFlirt. We use the following guidelines to determine the validity of requests and the reward compensation offered.
Our engineers must be able to reproduce the security flaw from your report. Reports that are too vague or unclear are not eligible for a reward. Reports that include clearly written explanations and working code are more likely to garner rewards.
We are interested in security vulnerabilities that can be exploited to gain access to member data. We will only qualify and reward a vulnerability if and only if the bug can be successfully used by itself or in combination with another vulnerability you report to access user data that is not yours. General "bugs" are never qualifying vulnerabilities, and anything that is not a exploit is a general "bug." The exploit must rely only on vulnerabilities of NiteFlirt's systems.
Examples of Qualifying Vulnerabilities
- Authentication flaws
- Circumvention of our Platform/Privacy permissions model
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF/XSRF). This excludes logout CSRF.
- Server-side code execution
Examples of Non-Qualifying Vulnerabilities
- Failures to adhere to "best practices" (for example, common HTTP headers, link expiration or password policy)
- Denial of Service vulnerabilities (DOS)
- Possibilities to send malicious links to people you know
- Security bugs in third-party websites
- Insecure cookies on niteflirt.com
- Mixed-content scripts on niteflirt.com
- Vulnerabilities that require a potential victim to install non-standard software or otherwise take active steps to make themselves be susceptible
- Spam or social engineering techniques
Only 1 bounty will be rewarded per vulnerability. Rewards are paid through PayPal. This service collects a fee for processing the transaction, which gets deducted from the amount rewarded. To responsibly disclose a vulnerability to us, send us an email: email@example.com.
If we receive multiple reports for the same vulnerability, only the person offering the first clear report will receive a reward.
We maintain flexibility with our reward system and have no minimum/maximum amount; rewards are based on severity, impact, and report quality.
To receive a reward, you must reside in a country not on sanctions lists (e.g., Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria). This is a discretionary program and NiteFlirt reserves the right to cancel the program; the decision whether or not to pay a reward is at our discretion.