To get more business and increase your earnings, you'll need to find new customers by promoting your listings in places other than NiteFlirt. Here are some tips and tools to help out.
Quick, low-cost ways to get the word out:
- Add your Call Button to pages around the Web. Place your Call Button on other websites where potential customers can find you -- like your personal website or email signature.
- Add Buy Now Buttons, too! Payment Mail Buttons, or Buy Now Buttons, let you create offerings that will be available to your customers 24/7 at a price that you set in advance. They're simple to create and you can place them anywhere on the Internet, whether it's on your listing, your personal web site, or in email.
- Give your business card to everyone you meet. Order your own business cards online or print a flyer. Hand them out at weekend events, fairs, and trade shows.
Other places to find new customers:
- Advertise online. Advertise on pay-for-performance search engines such as Google or Yahoo! Or advertise in online yellow pages or a website specific to your category.
- Create your own web page. Getting your own domain name and website is easy!
- Advertise in printed publications that cater to your area of expertise. Reach customers who aren't on the Internet.
- Get free publicity. Word-of-mouth is the oldest form of marketing. Encourage your existing customers to spread the word!
What you should tell potential customers:
- Your Member Name. This is your brand - make sure customers remember it!
- Your Flirt Profile address. If you don't know what it is, sign in and go to My Account. Look for a link to your Flirt Profile under Tools.
- Your extension on 1-800-TO-FLIRT. You'll have a different extension for each listing. If you don't know what it is, just go to one of your listings and look in the left column.