NiteFlirt aims to provide a safe place for you to Speak to your Desires. In order to keep the NiteFlirt community safe we do have some rules that govern what you may discuss on NiteFlirt and your activity on the Site.
What am I not allowed to put on my listing or use as a Goody Thumbnail or Preview
- Personal contact information such as an email address, physical address, or instant messenger IDs
- Advertisements for in-person meetings
- Links to competitive services
- Advertisements and Banner Ads
- Prohibited content
- Anything about children
- Photos containing nudity or pornographic content
- Copyright protected material
- Feedback promotions or other content that undermines the integrity of the feedback system including responses to negative feedback
- Free minute promotions
- Obtaining and Using Sensitive Personal Information
- Sale of personal items
- Sale of bulk minutes, cam-only, or text-only
What category should I put my live listing in?
Your category should describe you and the type of service you provide, not the callers you are trying to attract.
What am I not allowed to talk about or provide to my customers?
- Personal contact information
- Prohibited content
- Anything about children
- Links to competitive services
- Free minute promotions
- Sale of personal items
- Sale of bulk minutes, cam-only, or text-only
- Advice such as medical, legal, investment, or lottery predictions
When using NiteFlirt, including but not limited to NF Mail, Chat and Calls, or creating content for listings, Goody Bags, Chat, NF Mail and leaving Feedback, Members are expected to follow all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances relating to obscene and indecent content and communications. While obscenity is not always easy to define and depends on the standards in your area, NiteFlirt specifically prohibits, without limitation, the following subject matter:
- Child Pornography or any depiction of a child. Discussions about your kids, what you were like before you were 18, the term “Lolita” or kids in general is not allowed. This includes content which suggests you may be younger than 18, and references to High School. Wish lists with children's items are not permitted. Images of children are not permitted. If a photo includes a minor under the age of 18, it is not permitted on NiteFlirt.
- Incest and Incest Fantasies including "step" relations, "in-law" relations, and "Daddy," "Mommy," "Grandmother," "Aunt," or any fantasy about a family member. Even a third cousin twice removed. No family relations, period. Flirts may use terms like Grandma, Mother, or the like if, and only if, it is used to describe their character. While you may use the term MILF or GILF no other terms for "Mother", "Daddy", "Grandmother" or other family members are allowed in Member Names.
- Underage Role-Play, including all types of Age Play.
- Bestiality, including images or depictions of animals (even on clothing, filters, or emojis)
- Rape Sex, Rape Fantasies or other non-consensual content (even if consented to) including abduction fantasies and forced intoxication.
- Penetration with all four limbs bound
- Blood, knife or needle play
- Necrophilia, Mock Executions or Executrix, or any fantasy that suggests permanent harm or death.
- Castration, Penectomies or Amputations.
- Toilet, Scat, Urination, Enemas, Roman Showers and Menstrual content, or anything related or that could be construed as one of these topics.
- ABDL (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers), Adult Babies
- Crushing of animals including insects
- Racial slurs
- Drugs including the use of illegal drugs, medical marijuana, 420 culture, or images of drugs.
- Explicit or suggested willingness to violate NiteFlirt’s policies such as “no taboos”, “no limits” and "no restrictions".
- Escort services or in-person meetings
All photos, whether posted publicly or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which the photo originated. NiteFlirt does not control photos transmitted through Mail, Chat, Goody Bags or posted on Flirt’s listings or profile pages and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such.
Although NiteFlirt does not accept responsibility for these photos, NiteFlirt does reserve the right to remove at any time, without notice, any photo or image.
NiteFlirt does not permit photos that contain nudity, pornographic material, models under the age of 18, or content that violates any portion of the NiteFlirt User Agreement to be posted on Flirt Profiles, Listings or Goody Bag thumbnails.
Members may not upload, post or otherwise transmit any photo which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, infringing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or invasive of another's privacy. In addition, Members may not post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary rights of any party, or material protected by intellectual property laws, right of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law, unless having all necessary contracts or consents. In addition, Flirts must adhere to all record keeping requirements such as Sections 2257/2257A of Title 18 of the US Code when applicable.
NiteFlirt considers nudity to include any portion of genitalia, pubic hair, female areola, or "butt crack." This includes photos with models wearing transparent clothing, photos of sex toys, and cartoon depictions of pornography and sexual activity.
We do allow photos that are altered to cover the nudity. This includes graphics or strategically placed hands or other objects. However, the nudity must be completely covered and may not be covered by flesh-colored graphics. Nude female breasts, with even the slightest display of female areola, are not permitted. If a model in the Transgender category has breasts which were augmented to appear as female breasts, they may not appear as nude. If a model’s body is male, the photos may be topless. In addition, displaying fully exposed breasts that do not have nipples, regardless of if it is natural or an altered image, is not permitted. NiteFlirt allows photos of models wearing thong underwear as long as it is apparent that the model is wearing underwear. If you post a photo of a model in a thong but the thong can not be seen and there is "crack" showing, we will not permit the photo.
In regards to pornographic images, NiteFlirt does not permit photos of sex toys or images of models engaging in sexually explicit activity, even if that activity is covered by graphics. Images of paddles, ball gags and whips are permitted.
NiteFlirt does not permit photos of bodily fluids. Further, NiteFlirt does not permit photos containing animals or depictions of animals. Stuffed animal content can be construed as bestiality or underage fantasies and therefore are not permitted.
Members are permitted to send nudity and pornographic content via NF Mail and Chat and sell them in Goody Bags.
Photos, images or depictions containing children or models under the age of 18 are not permitted on NiteFlirt, under any circumstance. If NiteFlirt learns of any illegal images or images of children posted on the Site or exchanged between members, NiteFlirt will immediately terminate the associated accounts and report the incident to NCMEC.
NiteFlirt may not be used to transmit, route, provide connections to, or store any material that infringes the copyrighted works or violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party.
If you believe that your work has been copied on the NiteFlirt site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to Section 3 of the Terms of Service for instructions on how to file a claim with NiteFlirt’s Copyright Agent, copyright@NiteFlirt.com.
Flirts are permitted to post links on NiteFlirt to their personal website if that site provides members with additional information that would help them decide whether or not to engage in Flirt Services with the Flirt. Flirts are not permitted to post links or URLs in Member Photos or Listing Titles. We do ask that if you link to your site from NiteFlirt, give us the courtesy of linking back to NiteFlirt from your site.
Flirts are not permitted to post links/URLs on NiteFlirt to the following types of websites:
- Merchandise-only sites other than wish-lists
- Websites that include personal contact information, such as a non-NiteFlirt phone number
- Websites that solicit payment outside of NiteFlirt for a competitive service. NiteFlirt considers the following to be competitive services: phone calls, Webcam, chat, tributes/donations, recorded content, and content exchanged via email, such as photos.
Please note that Flirts may not provide Members with alternative payment methods (such as PayPal, gift cards, checks, money orders, etc.).
As long as your site, twitter feed, or social network is in compliance with these rules, Flirts may post it on their Flirt Profile and listings.
We do our best to allow Members freedom to run their own business while also enforcing our policies. We do not want to restrict Flirts, especially those with an established business outside of NiteFlirt, by not permitting them to do link exchanges and such on their personal sites. Therefore, we do not monitor banner ads on personal sites. However, banner ads to direct competitors will not be permitted. A site that only points to banners and does not provide any additional information about the Flirt will not be permitted. But as long as the banners are simply that - banners - and not other ways to contact or pay that Flirt, we allow it. Personal Websites is perhaps the most subjective policy we have and the hardest thing to regulate. We want Flirts to point to sites that may entice callers to call you, but we can't allow Flirts to send Members to their sites so they can be paid outside of NiteFlirt. It is true that a customer could come to NiteFlirt and find themselves on another site all together. This is true about most sites in the Adult Industry. If we were to prevent banner ads on personal sites, it would deter people from posting their personal sites which we feel often entices customers to place calls.
As noted in our Terms of Service, There may be links to websites other than NiteFlirt posted on The Site. NiteFlirt neither controls such websites nor endorses any of the material on any such websites or any association with their operators. Advertisements created by Flirts for the Site may not contain content that is not permitted by the Site.
If you, as a Flirt, are unsure whether or not you are permitted to post a link on NiteFlirt to your personal website, fill out a Customer Support Form and select "Policies and Abuse" from the drop-down menu. Please be sure to include your Member Name and the URL of the website in question so that we may review it.
NiteFlirt does not permit members to disclose personal contact information to other Members. To further protect the privacy of our Members, NiteFlirt does not permit Flirts to post their personal contact information, such as an email address, phone number, mailing address, or instant messenger IDs on their Flirt Profile or listings. Only Flirts that provide Phone with Cam are permitted to provide their webcam IDs to other Members. We ask that Flirts treat their webcam IDs as a password and that they do not post this information on their listings.
Additionally, NiteFlirt does not permit Members to use the NiteFlirt site to solicit other Members to meet with them in person. Therefore, NiteFlirt does not permit Flirts to create listings that advertise escort services or in-person meetings. NiteFlirt expressly prohibits all listings and interactions that can be seen as engaging in, participating in, assisting, supporting or facilitating prostitution or sex trafficking.
If a Member leaves personal contact information in feedback, it will be removed. Please fill out a Customer Support Form and select "Flirts: Feedback and Ratings" from the drop-down menu so that we are made aware of it.
Members are not permitted to gain access to another Member’s personal information, even if the member requests it. This includes, but is not limited to, credit card numbers, passwords, Social Security Numbers, and bank account information. Flirts are not permitted to use any type of remote desktop software to access a member's computer or add counters, trackers, or similar code to their Flirt Profiles or listings. Accessing or attempting to access a NiteFlirt account other than your own is not permitted.
Additionally, Flirts may not post Member Names, details about calls, information about a Member, or photos of a Member on their listings without their consent as such activities constitute harassment, which is a violation of our Terms of Service.
Members may not record or otherwise store any calls, in whole or in part, that you participate in as a Flirt or a Member on NiteFlirt. Flirts may provide pre-recorded “Recorded Listings" as described further on the Help page of the Site.
NiteFlirt does not permit Flirts to post banner ads or other forms of advertisement for third-party companies on their Flirt Profile and listings. This includes links to photo hosting sites or other links that advertise a site in exchange for using their services. If you can click on your photo and it takes you to another site or there is a logo advertising the site or service on a widget, it is not allowed.
NiteFlirt does not permit NiteFlirt Affiliates to place Affiliate Creative (banners, links, and codes) on Flirt Profiles or listings. Affiliate Creative are meant for advertising NiteFlirt outside of the the site and may not be used on NiteFlirt.com.
NiteFlirt does not permit Members to take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. This includes giveaways in exchange for ratings, placing calls to accounts you own with the intent of leaving positive feedback, and placing calls to other Flirts with the intent of leaving negative feedback. Flirts are not allowed to leave responses to negative feedback on their Flirt Profile or listings without customer consent.
NiteFlirt may remove feedback in the following limited situations:
- The feedback was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on NiteFlirt itself and not the Flirt or the Flirt Services.
- The feedback contains personal identifying information about a Member, including real name, address, phone number or email address.
- The feedback is left by a Flirt for her or himself (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary Member names or third parties to leave such feedback).
- The feedback is left by a Member who provided NiteFlirt with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.
- If NiteFlirt, in its sole discretion, finds feedback to be of a harassing nature.
- If NiteFlirt, in its sole discretion, determines the written feedback contains personal attacks, the written portion may be removed.
- The feedback refers to another Member's feedback, mentions other Flirts, or includes links, URLs or information promoting another website.
- Feedback containing obscene language or referencing prohibited content.
- Feedback describing trouble downloading a file, disconnected calls may be removed if the Flirt agrees to refund their earnings to the Member. The Member will be credited for the cost of the transaction.
- Feedback mistakenly left or intended for another Flirt will be considered for removal only when the Member responsible informs NiteFlirt of the error.
- NiteFlirt receives a court order requesting the removal of the feedback.
If a Flirt would like to dispute feedback based on the above criteria , the proper avenue of complaint is to fill out a Customer Support Form and select "Policies and Abuse" from the drop-down menu. It is not permitted for Flirts to email the Member to complain as this can be seen as harassment.
Flirts may not offer free minutes in exchange for ratings or written feedback.
NiteFlirt does not permit contests, promotions, drawings, or games of chance.
Flirts may not solicit for donations from NiteFlirt members for services not related to the service being providing on NiteFlirt. This includes Flirts running specials on listings, sending NF Mail stating all or a portion of earnings will be donated, creating Payment Mail Buttons for donations, or anything of the like.
NiteFlirt does not permit the sale or giveaway of personal items such as undergarments, used hygienic products, or the like. Additionally, the Site is not intended for use as a payment service to exchange physical goods. If you have to send it outside of the NiteFlirt platform or through the mail to receive it, it’s not allowed.
Flirts are not permitted to sell bulk minutes for talk time, cam time or instant message/text time nor may Flirts sell cam or text services without a corresponding NiteFlirt call. For example, a Tribute in exchange for a cam show is not permitted. Because we are not able to verify that the service was provided, we do not permit this service to be exchanged through our service.
If we receive verifiable information that a Flirt has not provided a service that was previously paid for, we will debit the funds from the Flirt in order to pay the customer back. Therefore it is imperative that you only sell services on NiteFlirt that can be provided on NiteFlirt.
NiteFlirt is for entertainment purposes only. As a member of NiteFlirt you will not diagnose illnesses, provide treatments, prescribe medications or otherwise act as a medical care provider through the Site. You will not offer or provide advice, directly or through writings, as to the value of securities or as to the advisability of investing in, purchasing or selling securities or any report or analysis concerning securities. You will not offer advice or provide any product or services related to or claiming success with lottery numbers.
"Spam" is unsolicited email messages including commercial email, bulk email and junk email sent to individuals who have not given their consent to receive such messages, who have not requested information contained in such messages and who have no prior professional or personal relationship with the sender. Members are not permitted to send Spam about NiteFlirt or Flirt Services to people whom they do not know. In addition, Members may not send unsolicited Mail messages of any kind to Members with whom you have not had prior contact or to Members who have not given you permission to send them advertising or solicitation materials; NiteFlirt considers this to be spam. If a Member is on your My Customers list and requests that you do not send such messages, you agree to respect the wishes of that Member and not to send any messages to that Member.
Flirts may be granted access to the Flirt Forums, a place where NiteFlirt Members can come together to discuss issues, ask the NiteFlirt Team questions and enjoy general conversations with each other. In using or accessing the NiteFlirt Forum, you agree to comply with NiteFlirt’s Terms of Service and the following:
- You will practice good etiquette while creating and replying to posts.
- You will respect other NiteFlirt members' privacy.
- You will not impersonate a NiteFlirt employee or falsely quote a NiteFlirt employee with malicious intent.
- You will not create "trolling" posts. Trolling is deliberately posting false or provocative information in order to elicit responses from people who really want to help.
- You will not use the Forum to promote or solicit members to participate on another website, service or business.
- You will not use the Forum to post obscene, offensive, tasteless, defamatory, hateful, slanderous or other inappropriate content.
- You will not use the Forum or the NiteFlirt site or services to transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes the copyrighted works or violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. If you believe that your work has been copied on the NiteFlirt site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to Section 3 of the NiteFlirt Terms of Service for instructions on how to file a claim with NiteFlirt's Copyright Agent.
- NiteFlirt does not permit the exchange of personal contact information between Members. NiteFlirt will remove any post that includes personal contact information, such as an email address, phone number, mailing address or instant messenger ID.
- In its sole discretion and at any time, NiteFlirt may remove any post that violates the above or that NiteFlirt deems inappropriate. NiteFlirt may also remove your ability to post or access the Forums if you continuously post content in violation of The NiteFlirt User Agreement.
- NiteFlirt reserves the right in its sole discretion, without notice and at any time, to suspend, terminate or discontinue the NiteFlirt Forums or any portion or feature thereof, or modify the terms and conditions of your use of the NiteFlirt Forums. All modified terms and conditions will be effective immediately after they are posted herein.
The Policies & Abuse team ("Play Fair") enforces the NiteFlirt Terms of Service and NiteFlirt's policies and helps maintain a community on NiteFlirt that promotes a fun and safe place to Speak to your Desire. To help keep your account in good standing, we suggest referencing this policy often.
When in doubt about a policy, please ask.